SasaHivi Media produces the new website of Sporting Safaris Kenya
SasaHivi Media produces a new website for Sporting Safaris Kenya Ltd, a tour company in it’s own league!
About Sporting Safaris Kenya Ltd
For over two decades Sporting Safaris Kenya Ltd has remained Kenya's only specialist sporting and educational tour company.
In addition to individual safaris Sporting Safaris Kenya has organized over a hundred specialized sporting tours for schools, clubs, universities, and full professional sports teams from countries as far afield as the United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, USA, India, Pakistan, UAE, Hong Kong, Holland and Norway.
Sporting Safaris Kenya provides an opportunity to combine a sporting tour with a unique combination of unrivalled wildlife, magnificent beaches, breathtaking landscapes and rich cultural experiences.
A sporting safari to Kenya will not be a ‘once in a lifetime’ experience... because you will want to return!
About the new Sporting Safaris Kenya website
As Sporting Safaris Kenya is a tour company targeting particular on customers outside Africa, the company needed to set up an efficient global communication of their unique products and services.
The main challenge of the project was to present the myriad of information of the company in an attractive and functional way.
At this point it might be useful to have a look at our production process of a website. If you might think that ‘we just sit down and make a website’, then have a look at the process which lays the foundation for the actual production process. Our structured website production process consists of the following:
- Functionality requirements: We assemble a list of the functionalities required by our client to accomplish the goals of the project and the potential needs of the users.
- User analysis: We analyze the potential users of the website either through discussion with people who work with the client and/or the potential users themselves. Typical questions involve: - What would the client want the system to do?
- Information architecture: We design for each website a unique architecture to host the process and/or information flow of the website.
- Usability testing: We test the prototypes of each website on the actual users, in example by using a technique called think aloud protocol, whereby a user expresses his/her thoughts during the use of the website.
- Graphic Interface design: We design for each website a unique graphical user interface (GUI). The GUI will be adjusted to the feedback gathered from the usability testing. If the GUI requires multiple skins, we will produce several multiple interface designs for each functional feature.
- How would the system fit in with the client's normal workflow or daily activities?
- How technically savvy is the client and what similar systems does the client already use?
- What interface look & feel styles appeal to the client and the potential users of the website?
That’s quite a science on it’s own, isn’t it?
SasaHivi Media Ltd is proud to be associated with Sporting Safaris Kenya and we can recommend this unique way of experiencing Kenya to all our clients and visitors! Experience Africa in a way like never before!
Have a look at the website of Sporting Safaris Kenya here: The website of Sporting Safaris Kenya.
|< Prev||Next >|