SasaHivi Media signs maintenance agreement with the Kenya Urban Road Authority (KURA)
SasaHivi Media Ltd has signed a maintenance agreement with the Kenya Urban Road Authority (KURA), to maintain their website and intranet.
The Kenyan Urban Roads Authority is the Kenyan Government Service which is responsible for the Management, Development, Rehabilitation and Maintenance of all public roads in the cities and municipalities in Kenya except where those roads are national roads, as defined in the Kenyan Roads Act.
Kenya Urban Road Authority is one of SasaHivi Media's long standing customers, for which we had built their initial website and intranet as well. As much as the intranet and website we had created for them is still functional, technology keeps developing, notably in Information Technology. In a big government organization like KURA, where many people from within and from outside the organization are using the website and intranet, safe and reliable operations are crucial.
As hackers particular like to try their hands on government sites, it might be worth to mention that in the various recent hacking attacks on Kenyan government sites, the hackers did NOT succeed at ANY of the websites we have built and are maintaining for Kenyan Government institutions! Though we see in the logs of the sites we maintain that the hackers in the mentioned attacks tried also their hands on the sites we maintain!
Read about the hacked Kenyan Government sites here:
That NONE of the websites we have built and which we maintain was hacked, is a feature we believe can be quite proud about! Can you think of a better selling argument for our services?
As attempted attacks are a daily and common thing on the internet and you are a bit worried about hackers gaining access to your online projects as well, then our website, intranet and online application maintenance service is something for you:
Our online maintenance service includes -but is not limited to- the following:
- A weekly updating service of the actual content on the website/intranet/online application.
- Activation / deactivation of interactive modules in the website/intranet/online application on request.
- A constant automatic monitoring if the website/intranet/online application is online.
- A stand-by emergency service in case the website/intranet/online application (or parts of it) will be offline.
- A weekly manual check of the website/intranet/online application for any errors, irregularities and security vulnerabilities.
- A weekly manual check of the interactive parts, i.e. the inquiry forms and back-end content management system.
- A weekly search engine optimization (SEO) of the website/intranet/online application to ensure it can be found by all common search engines and stays in a ranking as high as possible.
- A continuous monitoring and updating of the security of the website/intranet/online application. As hacking technology advances by the day, we assure that the website will be always be protected by the latest online security technology. An emergency safety update will be done whenever new hacking measures are discovered. We will notify you further immediately in case we come across any irregularity or any possible unauthorized intrusion into the back-end system of the website/intranet/online application.
In case you are interested how your organization can benefit from a tailor-made intranet system for your organization, feel free to contact us by clicking here!
Experience the demo version of the Kenya Urban Roads Authority intranet by clicking here:
Demo version of the intranet of the Kenya Urban Roads Authority.
(This a online demo version of KURA's intranet, where we have removed all sensitive material. You can log into it by using the username 'demo' with password 'demo'.)
The website of the Kenyan Urban Roads Authority can be found here: www.kura.go.ke
SasaHivi Media is again proud to deliver a state of the art service to a prime Kenyan Government agency, let us all join hands to make a better Kenya in a better tomorrow!
|< Prev||Next >|