* Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
* Define project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with the clients.
* Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
* Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
* Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
* Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
* Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
* Education and degree(s) in disciplines related to the primary responsibilities.
* Experience of working in the field of project management of streaming and interactive media.
* Creativity in developing workable solutions.
* Ability to express in good spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
* Attention to detail, customer-service orientation and creativity in problem-solving.
* Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way.