'A picture is worth a thousand words' and this is true for sure. As human beings are 'visual animals', visuals can often communicate a message better than any text can do. As we have several photographers with different specializations working with SasaHivi Media, we can offer the following our photographic services (but not limited to):
* Advertising photography: We can create photographs to illustrate and sell your service or product.
* Architectural photography: We can photograph buildings and similar structures, both inside and out, for which we use specialized techniques and equipment. We create photographs that are both aesthetically pleasing and accurate representations of their subjects.
* Fashion photography: We can depict your clothing and other fashion items for your advertisements or fashion magazines.
* Food photography: We can produce attractive photographs of food for use in advertisements, packaging, menus or cookbooks.
* Landscape photography: We can depict different spaces within the world, from the presence of nature to man-made landscapes.
* Photojournalism: We can collect and edit news material for publication or broadcast use to tell a news story. We comply with rigid ethics which demand that the work is both honest and impartial whilst telling the story in strictly journalistic terms.
* Portrait photography: We can capture a person or a small group of people (a group portrait), in which the face and expression is predominant. The objective is to display the likeness, personality, and even the mood of the subject. The focus of the photograph is the person's face, although the entire body and the background may be included. A portrait is generally not a snapshot, but a composed image of a person in a still position.
* Sports photography: We can cover all types of sports. We deliver to newspapers, major wire agencies or dedicated sports magazines. We also deliver our sports photographs for advertising purposes both to build a brand and as well as to promote a sport in a way that cannot be accomplished by editorial means.
* Still life photography: We can depict any inanimate subject matter, most typically a single object of a small grouping of objects.The arrangement of design elements within a composition and a refined sense of lighting, coupled with compositional skills are the essence of still life photography.
* Stock photography: We can supply photographs for specific uses to fulfill the needs of creative assignments. Instead of retrieving your stock photos from online databases, we can create your own stock of genuine and unique photos.
* Street photography: We can feature subjects in situations within public places such as streets, parks, beaches, malls, political conventions and other settings. Street photography often concentrates on a single human moment, caught at a decisive or poignant moment.
* Travel photography: We can document an area's landscape, people, cultures, customs and history. Travel photography expresses the feeling of a time and place, portrays a land, its people, or a culture in its natural state, and has no geographical limitations.
* Wedding photography: We can capture all activities relating to weddings. This can include photographs of the couple before marriage (for announcements, portrait displays, or thank you cards) as well as coverage of the wedding and reception.
* Wildlife photography: We can create wildlife photographs as well with basic equipment, but we can also handle specialist assgiments such as macro shots for insects, long focal length photos for birds and underwater photography for marine life. However, a great wildlife photograph can also be the result of being in the right place at the right time!